Dedicated Infrastructure to ensure Quick Delivery.

OTP SMS APIs for Mobile Number Verification

Implement contact number confirmation, 2-factor login, OTP protected transactions, using WebXerv OTPs over SMS or Voice. 99.9%* times your OTP will be delivered. For the remaining 0.1% times, when you request voice call, we bear the price.

For Industries Best Price

Contact Us


A Comprehensive Solution for 2FA

Pin Generation

Our platform provides the back-end logic needed for PIN generation (OTP) so you don’t have to. Each code is tied to an individual user and can only be used once.

Number Lookup

Save money and increase conversion rates with our number validation. We’re able to catch invalid numbers as they’re entered, making sure your message is headed to a valid number.

Delivery Rates & Speed

Our intelligent OTP gateway routing and robust infrastructure ensure best-in-class delivery rates, ultra-low latencies and 24x7 support for your OTPs.

Voice Failover

Voice-based 2FA adds text-to-speech capability to the standard 2FA process, enabling you to place calls and deliver user authentication PINs via voice audio. By adding Voice failover message delivery rates can be pushed close to 100 percent.

Global Coverage

Deliver your authentication PINs to users regardless of their location. With WebXerv global coverage spanning 800 networks and 190 countries, you can deliver your one-time PINs with best delivery rates and speed available on the market.